- All Products
- Hardware,Tools,Chemicals,Safety Clothing,Lead
- Tools, Power Tools, Wheelbarrows, Ladders
- Power Tools & Accessories
- Makita, Milwaukee, Dewalt, Einhell, Black & Decker Power Tools
Search Your Cart
The black & decker cordless screwdriver allows access to all awkward areas such as tight corners and difficult angles.
7.7nm of torque and compact design.
Lithium ion will hold charge for up to 18 months between use.
3.6 volt lithium
1.1 ah battery
1 x KC460 Compact Drill
1 x Charger
DeWalt twin pack comprising a lightweight, ultra compact, tough combi drill and impact driver in a Tough System kit box. Both tools feature brushless, fan-cooled motors with all-metal gearboxes, increasing tool life, durability and efficiency, as well as electrical brakes and ergonomically designed, rubber-coated grips for improved control. Current and thermal overload protection is provided via the intelligent switch and electronic module in the XR series batteries. Supplied with 2 x 5.0Ah Li-ion batteries with state of charge indicators and charger. Part of the intelligent XR Li-ion series designed for efficiency and making applications faster.
- 1 x 18V Combi Drill
- 1 x 18V Impact Driver
- 2 x 18V 5.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries
- 70min Charger
- 1 x Tough System Kit Box
Makita 18v Combi Drill & 101 Piece Accessory Set
Power through the toughest DIY jobs with the Makita 18V Cordless Combi Drill and 101-piece accessory set – the perfect tool kit for the domestic or light industrial user.
Powerful and versatile – With two speeds, 16 torque settings, a reverse drive function and a hammer-action mode, the Makita Combi Drill enables you to take on a wide range of drilling tasks.
Lightweight and compact – Strain on your hand and wrist is minimised by the drill’s low weight and ergonomically designed handle.
Twin battery pack – Two Ni-Cd batteries means you can always have one on charge while you’re using the other.
101-piece accessory set – All the drill bits, sockets and screwdriver heads you need, packed together in a hardwearing carry case.
Makita 18v LXT Combi Drill c/w Li-Ion Battery
The Makita DHP456RMWX White Combi Drill LXT has a compact and lightweight design. It offers an improved operation thanks to the re-designed ergonomic grip. With a two speed metal gear box for increased performance and a conveniently located push button for forward and reverse. It is also fitted with a LED job light with an afterglow feature.
Makita SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill
The Makita HR2610 SDS+ rotary hammer drill. It features compact and lightweight design, ergonomic grip and many other features designed for more comfort and better control. 3 modes: Rotation only / Rotation with hammer action / Hammer only for chipping and channeling.
- Double Insulation
- Variable speed
- Reversing function.
- Torque limiter: Impact stop for drilling in wood and steel.
- Improved dust collection
- Superior drilling rate in the 2kg hammer class
- Rotation stop for chiselling
- Overload Clutch
- Comes with a plastic case, side handle and depth stop.
- Input Wattage 800 Watt
- 0-1200 rpm No Load Speed
- 0-4600 ipm Blows per Minute
- Impact Energy per stroke 2.9 Joules
- Vibration, Hammr Drilling 15.5 m/sec2
- 32mm Max in Wood
- 13mm Max in Steel
- 26mm Max in Concrete (TCT bit)
- 68mm Max in Concrete (TCT Core)
- 80mm Max in Concrete (Diamond Core)
Professional 12 volt compact cordless drill driver. Supplied with 2 x 2.0ah Li-ion batteries, charger and kitbox.
This high performance sub compact drill driver measures just 187 mm in length, making it ideal for working within confined spaces.
- REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability
- 10 mm metal chuck for quick bit changes and bit retention
- Optimised handle for better control and improved grip
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- On board fuel gauge and LED light - added user convenience and illumination in low lit working conditions
- REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack delivers up to 2x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies