Celotex Cavity Batt 1200 x 450 x 50mm
Celotex CW4050 is an insulation board which is a perfect solution for thermal insulation for all partial fill cavity walls. It comes in convenient size boards making installation hassle-free while benefiting from long-term energy saving properties. It comprises of a polyisocyanurate (PIR) rigid foam core finished with low emissivity aluminium foil facing sheets and is manufactured with agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).Q
Celotex TB4000 is a multi-purpose insulation board developed to provide simple solutions for overcoming localised thermal bridges. With low emissivity foil facings, TB4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP). Celotex as the manufacturer of the broadest range of product thicknesses, from 25mm-120mm
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Is easy to cut and shape
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
• Pitched Roofs
• Flat Roofs
• Solid Masonry Walls
• Timber Framed & Steel Framed Systems
The perfect solution for internal solid wall upgrades, Celotex PL4000 can help you to meet modern Building Regulations including BREEAM and Part L. With Celotex PL4000 you are specifying a PIR insulation board that:
- Is an ideal option for internal solid wall insulation
- Can be easily used to upgrade to current building regulation standards in pitched roof, flat roof and wall applications
- Is suitable for both direct bonding ('dot and dab') and mechanically fixed installation techniques
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 16/5357
- Is Ofgem approved
- Is available as a BIM object
- Has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings
Knauf Acoustic Roll
Earthwool Acoustic Roll is specifically designed for friction fitting between members at 400mm and 600mm centres to improve the sound insulation of:•separating walls•separating floors•internal floors•timber and metal stud partitions Earthwool Acoustic Roll is specifically designed for friction fitting between resilient timber battens and timber studs in robust detail separating floors and walls and between timber and metal studs in lightweight plasterboard partitions. Earthwool Acoustic Roll provides a high level of sound absorption, whilst also improving the thermal and fire performance of the floor or partition.
25mm roll - 24m2
50mm roll - 15.6m2
100mm roll - 11m2
Alumaflex Multifoil Insulation
- 10m x 1.2m (12m2)
- Meets Building Regs. Certificated for Roofs, Walls and floor Insulation -the space saving solution
- Superquilt can help meet 0.15, 0.18, and 0.20 U-Value
- Builders favorite choice for loft & Barn conversions
- Fast, Simple and Easy-to-fit for D.I.Y and Trade
- Superquilt is Lightweight and Flexible, with virtually no wastage and fitted up to 80% faster than PUR and PIR products like Kingspan and Celotex.
- Keeps buildings Warmer in Winter and Cooler in Summer.
- Designed to provide maximum insulation for home owners. Fitting SuperQuilt under rafters is like putting a Complete Insulation barrier on a home.
The only Multi-foil Insulation to use Insulation grade
"A" highly reflective aluminium foil.
The only Multi-foil to be covered